Reduce the likelihood and consequences of malware or hacker attacks against ICT assets
Effective Vulnerability Management is now a critically important aspect of managing business risk in corporate network environments. Vulnerabilities in software can be exploited to compromise corporate ICT assets such as business applications or end-user machines. Recent ransomware outbreaks such as WannaCry and Petya have been examples of this kind of exploitation.
Cube Cyber offers Vulnerability Assessment services to assist organisations in identifying vulnerabilities and associated risks on their networks. We can offer both point-in-time scanning assessments or assist with developing an effective ongoing vulnerability management program.
Request a Vulnerability Assessment today.
Scope of services
What does our Vulnerability Assessment cover?
We use best-of-breed vulnerability scanners to perform all assessments. These include a combination of both commercial and freely available tools to get the best possible coverage and outcome. We use the right tools for the task at hand.
Network Vulnerability Scanning
Our network vulnerability scanning focuses on scanning network-connected devices to find weaknesses. This assessment can also include virtual environments and their host configurations.
Web Application Vulnerability Scanning
This assessment includes testing the application for OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and others. Testing can be performed as an authorised and unauthorised user for maximum threat coverage.
Tactical and strategic risk mitigation
Our team’s long history performing cybersecurity services positions us to provide highly effective vulnerability assessments and remediation plans for all types of business. We are specialists in healthcare, construction projects, critical infrastructure and highly sensitive operational environments.
We provide you with meaningful and actionable reports that bring much more than mere scan results, and understand business context and can help prioritise remediation efforts based on properly assessed risk.
Benefits for your business:
- Assists in compliance with PCI DSS and other regulatory requirements
- Incorporates business objectives into the security plan
- Presents a risk assessment that validates internal security expenditure
- Reduces and mitigates risks of downtime
- Allows an organisation to map threats to its infrastructure
- Enables the security team to implement best practices to protect the organisation’s critical data, intellectual property, and reputation
- Allows security management to do more with its budget by investing according to the criticality of each asset