Block more threats, get visibility of your network and reduce costs
Our Managed Next Generation Firewall Security Service provides 24/7 event monitoring and security management designed to meet your organisation’s unique security and compliance challenges. We can offer a cost-effective, scalable and secure cloud-based service with a Service Level Agreement tailored to suit any budget.
Key business benefits of the service include:
- Risk reduction through access to cutting-edge network cyber defence technology
- Real-time threat blocking with full operational visibility, alerting and reporting
- Network protection against Advanced and stealth Malware
- Effective 24/7 threat monitoring and management with tiered options to suit budget
- Detailed monthly and quarterly security risk reports providing information of key security metrics*
- Maintain and improve compliance with regulations such as Mandatory Breach Notification and PCI-DSS
- Control expensive bandwidth costs by the management of non-business-related Internet applications such as social media
- Scalable and secure cloud-based deployment using optional subscription-based model
- Free up internal IT resource usage by off-loading configuration, tuning and patching of NGFW’s
- Access to Security Engineers expert advisory, optimisation and escalation
Our Next Generation Firewall service is designed to be fully integrated into your business, no matter the size or desired length of service.
Why does my business need a Next Generation Firewall?
Investing in a Next Generation Firewall is one of the first lines of defence against cyber-attacks for your business. Any company that interacts with customers, has sensitive data or processes credit cards is a target. Cyber attackers are aware of the prevailing yet flawed sense of security that exists among SMB owners and they exploit this. It’s much easier for them to gain access to a poorly protected SMB than a big corporation with the latest security updates.
The Notifiable Data Breach (NDB) scheme came into effect on 22nd February 2018. For organisations with an annual turnover in excess of $3M AUD per year, the NDB scheme introduced an obligation to both report the incident and notify individuals whose personal information is involved in a data breach that is likely to result in serious harm.
The NGFW is connected inline between your existing Internet Service Provider modem and network switch. For SME customers with a wireless only environment, we have a specific model of the NGFW appliance that will also provide wireless services to your PC’s and printers etc.