With the complexities of modern network security technologies, many companies are finding it extremely difficult to manage and maintain infrastructure such as Next Generation Firewalls and access-control solutions such as Identity Services Engines.
Our Managed Security Service technology provides cost-effective access to capabilities normally found in large enterprise Security Operations Centres (SoC’s).
We can offer a basic cost-effective management and monitoring solution, with an SLA tailored to suit any budget..
- Telemetry & Instrumentation of your ICT Security devices
- Reporting and search engine query platform
- Alarming and Event Logging
- Multi-Vendor device support
- Access to technical security expert advisory and escalation
- Analytics for Endpoint, User, Traffic and security posture
- Integration with existing AD, SIEM and Vulnerability Scanners
- Integration with network and security API’s for your existing NGFW
- Choose our predefined monitoring dashboards or build your own
- Situational awareness of security events, health, status and performance
- Flexible reporting to meet business needs
- Flexible dashboarding with fully customizable graph panels
- Measurement and tracking of security metrics over time
We have designed our managed security service with modular components to support maximum deployment flexibility.
The managed service is offered using the following deployment options:
- Full On-Premises deployment with remote monitoring access support
(Monitoring data remains locally within your infrastructure)
- Cloud deployment with on-premises secure aggregator appliance
(Monitoring data securely transmitted to cloud based service platform)
All customer data is treated as highly confidential and handled accordingly. The following steps are taken to secure customer data.
- All communication between system elements including cloud communications is securely encrypted using TLS with mutual certificate authentication.
- A full access audit trail is kept and made available to the customer
- All cloud customer server and storage instances are securely separated with either docker containers or discrete instances.
- Disk encryption is used for cloud services using a “customer supplied encryption key” model. Cube Cyber securely manages those keys on behalf of customers
- Cloud server and storage instances are located only in the zone or location specific by the customer (subject to local confirmation at ordering time) so that data is kep in-country where required by regulation or policy.
Contact us to discuss how we can help.
* Features available are dependent on existing customer infrastructure capabilities. All efforts are made to integrate the full feature set with customers equipment where the capability exists.